INTERNSHIP CONTRACT AGREEMENT
– This Internship Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is entered into on
________________ (the “Effective Date”), by and between ________________________,
with an address of ________________, (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) and
________________, with an address of ________________, (hereinafter referred to as the
“Intern”) (collectively referred to as the “Parties”).
– The Intern has been assigned to the position of ________________ in the ________________
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– During the internship period, the Intern shall have the responsibility of performing the
PAY AND COMPENSATION
– The Parties hereby agree that this internship is unpaid and that the Intern will not be
compensated or paid for any services that he/she conducts at the Company.
– The Intern agrees that he/she will be compensated in knowledge, education and experience as
consideration for the duties and responsibilities that he/she will undertake under this
– The Intern agrees that he/she will be working from ________________ to ________________
(Monday to Friday), with ________________ lunch break.
– In particular, the Intern agrees that he/she will work on average ________________ hours per
TERM OF AGREEMENT
– This Agreement shall be effective on the date of signing this Agreement (the “Effective Date”)
and will end on ________________.
– This Agreement may be terminated in the event that any of the following occurs:
1. Immediately in the event that the Intern breaches this Agreement.
2. At any given time by providing written notice to the other party ________________ days
prior to terminating the Agreement.
– Upon terminating this Agreement, the Intern will be required to return all the Company’s
materials, products or any other content at his/her earliest convenience, but not beyond
– All terms and conditions of this Agreement and any materials provided during the term of the
Agreement must be kept confidential by the Intern, unless the disclosure is required pursuant
to process of law.
– Disclosing or using this information for any purpose beyond the scope of this Agreement, or
beyond the exceptions set forth above, is expressly forbidden without the prior consent of the
– The Intern agrees that any intellectual property provided to him/her by the Company will
remain the sole property of the Company, including, but not limited to, copyrights, patents,
trade secret rights, and other intellectual property rights associated with any ideas, concepts,
techniques, inventions, processes, works of authorship, confidential information or trade
REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES
– Both Parties warrant that as of the Effective Date, they have the power and authority to enter
into this Agreement and to perform their obligations under it, and to grant to each other the
rights provided under this Agreement.
– Both Parties warrant that, by entering into this Agreement, they do not violate or infringe upon
the rights of any third party or violate any other agreement between the Parties, individually,
and any other person, organization, or business or any law or governmental regulation.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
– In no event shall the Company or the Intern be individually liable for any damages for breach
of duty by third parties, unless the Company’s or Intern’s act or failure to act involves
intentional misconduct, fraud, or a knowing violation of the law.
– In the event that any provision of this Agreement is found to be void and unenforceable by a
court of competent jurisdiction, then the remaining provisions will remain in force in
accordance with the Parties’ intention.
– This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of
– This Agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding among the Parties to it with
respect to its subject matter, and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, inducements
and conditions, express or implied, oral or written, of any nature whatsoever with respect to its
subject matter. The express terms of the Agreement control and supersede any course of
performance and/or usage of the trade inconsistent with any of its terms.
SIGNATURE AND DATE
– The Parties hereby agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and such is
demonstrated by their signatures below: