Promotional Tools & Resources
Can I promote specific courses?
Yes, you can promote as many courses as you would like or a specific course. You can use the deep linking tool to create an affiliate link for a particular course you want to promote. A deep link is like any other affiliate link, except it goes to a page on aptlearn.io of your choosing.
Can I promote courses from other platforms on my website?
Yes, as long as the promotion strategy is aligned with our terms and conditions.
What fees do I have to pay?
There are no hidden fees. You can apply and become an affiliate for our program free of charge.
Can I create coupons for courses?
Affiliates cannot create their own coupons for courses. Only instructors and aptLearn can create coupons, which will be sent regularly to every affiliate accepted into the program for them to share.
Do you Provide Affiliate Tools?
Yes, we provide text links and banners. We offer banners in common sizes, but if we don’t have the size you need for your site, feel free to create your own creatives to promote. Please be mindful of how you use our logo. You can request a copy of our logo so you can create a banner or creative for your promotions. We provide logos in JPEG and PNG files in different sizes. You are allowed to use the aptLearn course images as well.
Additionally, you may publish a course description and curriculum on your website. However, course preview videos available on our site are copyrighted content that belongs to our instructors and are not allowed to be re-uploaded to any of your social media accounts/channels (Facebook, Youtube, Tiktok, X, etc.) or to be published on your website. You are, however, welcome to create your own review video on any of our courses.
Our current restricted promotional methods include:
- No bidding on our trademark
- No bidding on branded/trademarked terms
- No bidding on derivatives of branded/trademarked terms
- No bidding on broad-match based on branded/trademarked terms
- No bidding on competitors based on branded/trademarked terms
- No direct linking
- No domain forwarding/redirecting
- No use of a brand name in the domain (it can, however, be included in your subdomain). For example, aptlearncourses.com is NOT allowed. aptlearn.mypersonalblog.com is allowed as it’s not part of the domain name
- No use of a company name or variations of our company name in the name or URL of social media pages (i.e. Facebook Page)
- The list of prohibited keywords is: “aptLearn,” “aptLearn Limited,” “aptLearners,” “apt Learn,” “aptlearn.io,” or any combination of keywords that contain our brand name in it.
If you notice any current affiliate violating these guidelines, it doesn’t mean we allow it. Feel free to let us know if you notice other affiliates using restricted promotional methods. More information is also available in the Affiliate Terms & Conditions.